Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby's on the move!

It was so cool today. I was sitting at my desk at work, and the baby was moving all over the place, so much so that I could see my belly popping up and down randomly. It was so fun! Also, we ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant tonight-it hit the spot. I was craving it today.

I'm getting bigger it seems as each week passes. Sometimes, I feel as though there hasn't been much change, and then one day, it really pops out there. It's getting harder to climb in and out of my husband's jeep! Yes, we have a Jeep Wrangler (we love putting the top down in the summer), and I drive a two-door Honda Civic, which I love. Picture us putting baby in either one, though. Yeah...we will probably have to look into a new family suitable ride here soon.

We're experiencing big changes to our lives right now, but what a fun adventure.

-CM

2 comments:

  1. I think the baby would love to ride in the Jeep with the top down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't know. That wind could prove it difficult for the baby to breathe. :)

      Delete