Hello, all!
There's been much excitment in my house lately. A new kitchen, new carpet, putting together a baby's room, and getting ready for our trip to Europe (first to Paris and then to Geneva)! I will be almost eight months pregnant! I can't wait. This has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember.
Also, I have been documenting my pregnancy experiences, and I plan to thoroughly document my Europe trip. I love to write but for lack of inspiration, time, and, above all, focus, it has simply not happened. Aside from one writing of a short story and many abandoned attempts at novels, nothing. I hope this will jumpstart my writing career, but if nothing else, I will get pleasure simply from writing.
I never thought that I could be more excited about going to Europe, but I am completely head-over-heals estactic about having our baby! I can't wait to meet him/her. What an adventure being a mom will be!
Paris, here I come, and Writing, here I am.
Congratulations on starting your blog!
ReplyDelete