Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Paint Baby Room...check

Today, Jason finished painting the baby's room. It looks wonderful! It's a soft but lively green color. We're keeping it neutral, of course, since we aren't finding out the gender of the baby.
Now, I'm on to decorating the room, and grandpa Joe and grandma Becky are bringing up the baby room bedroom set they got us for Christmas! I'm really enjoying this and can't wait until the end result. I will post pictures once we are finished with it.

We start our parenting classes next Wednesday. I'm curious to know what that is like. Shortly after, we will begin birthing classes...oh, I can't wait to experience that with Jason. It will be interesting to see how he responds to the class. We both are intrigued.

On another note, I will be watching a Shakespeare performance tomorrow with my students. I am a high school English teacher, and right now, we are reading Othello. I'm looking forward to it. I enjoy Shakespeare, and my students are looking forward to it.

Until next time,
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment