I never thought I'd see my feet as big as they are right now. They are HUGE! I am definitely ready to have the baby and meet our little boy or girl!
The baby has been moving around a lot and causing some lower abdominal pain, so I'm hoping I'm a little more dilated than I was when I went to the doctor's office two weeks ago. I am 1/2 a centimeter dilated. I know it's not much, but it's something!
Jason and I are in the process of buying a new family ride. We are selling the Jeep :( and buying a SUV. Lots of changing going on! I'm pretty much ready to go for the baby. I just have to organize some things, but that's about it.
Jason and I are ready to meet our little one and start our family of three! We are very excited!
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment